1/15/14 Trail Report

No new trail report, since we are still shut down until the snow falls.  As you all know, we need snow. It will be much harder to fix the trails if riders are out prior to receiving more snow. Please use your judgement, but the recommendation from locals and businesses alike are to wait to ride until we get some snow to help to preserve the work that has been done thus far. We will continue to keep you posted.  We are optimistic that Saturday snow is on the way!

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this:
Skip to toolbar